Our Semi Pro Company is comprised of dancers ages 16+ who are passionate about performance and would like to spend more time dancing during the week. Company students are ones who show dedication in their dance training through consistent attendance, serve as role models for students in their classes and who have the desire to take their dance and performance training to a higher level. Sr. Company members are required to take no less than four hours of dance training every week which includes a Hip Hop Class, a Jazz Class, and two company rehearsals.
Company rehearsals are the time students spend learning choreography and practicing performance pieces prepared for Pistons game entertainment productions, student showcases, and other public performance opportunities.
Additional benefits of being a Semi-Pro member include:
- Train year round to maximize dance and performance potential
- Develop the skills specifically being looked for by the Pistons Entertainment Team
- Build dance resume by performing in-game with Pistons Entertainment and guest artists
- Opportunity to audition throughout the season and be moved up to join the professional Pistons Entertainment Team
Performance Opportunities Include:
- 2 halftimes with the Pistons Entertainment Teams
- Multiple in game performances at Pistons Home Games
- 1 Showcase (Studio Performance Productions) at the Palace of Auburn Hills
- Various Community events and public showcases
- 1-2 Convention/Competition performances (optional)
If you are interested in becoming a member of our Semi-Pro Company, let us know! We will assess your skills in our regular weekly classes and determine the best placement program for you.
Semi-Pro Company Schedule – Requirements
- 7:00 Tuesday Hip Hop Class
- 8:00 Tuesday Rehearsal
- 7:00 Thursday Jazz Class
- 8:00 Thursday Rehearsal
Cost = $184 per month for the above, weekly schedule (or $160/month for those ages 18+)